What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A complete and comprehensive Forex Trading Tool, designed to take advantage of the technology behind automated forex trading systems
- Always stay in the market and keeps fighting for every last pip that it can earn for you
- Complete Freedom – No account restrictions or annual renewal constraints
- 5 Star Service – World class lifetime e-mail customer support
- Always optimized and ready for the ever changing Forex Market
- 100% Fully Automatic. Simple ‘Plug and play’ technology
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forex Order Manager scores 70.37/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.forexordermanager.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: forexordermanager.com you’ll also be taken through to forexordermanager.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)